It's dead, Jim.

Greetings group,

My cell phone is dead and I probably won't revive it. For some reason I can no longer acquire a network using my pay-as-you-go sim card. I tried to re-acquire, tried working with the help desk. Oh well.

A new cell phone is on the list for some time in the future. No idea when as of now. If you've called my cell in the last couple of weeks, I probably haven't gotten your message...

Use the land line or my direct line at work.

If your name is David or John, drop me a line once in a while ya big lugs!! My email works last time I checked...

TTYL,
Gail

--Sam

Why do you want this page removed?