Birkenstockexpress Sierra Nubuck hiking boots order

Title: Thank you!
Birkenstock Express
Print this page for future reference
Order No.   520233
  QTY Product ID No. Price Total
1 43R Sierra Nubuck Coffee 422991-43 $ 240.00 $ 240.00

Subtotal: $240.00
S&H: $13.75
Payment Method: MasterCard
Shipping Method: 2 Business Day
Total: $253.75

Thank you, Robert, for your Birkenstock Express order.

We will notify you by email if an item you ordered becomes unavailable or delayed. Unless we receive notice your email is undeliverable we assume you received it. If your email is undeliverable we attempt to contact you by phone.

All in stock orders received Friday afternoons ship the following Monday afternoon.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions:

Birkenstock Express
301 SW Madison Ave
Corvallis, OR 97333

http://www.birkenstockexpress.com/~mailorder
(800)451-1459

Print this page for future reference

Please Visit Us Again Soon

Continue shopping at Birkenstock Express

Birkenstock Express

Comments, questions or problems?
Email the Webmaster at Birkenstock Express

Birkenstock Express
301 SW Madison Ave
Corvallis, OR 97333
800-451-1459