Re: 6 feet and 33 minutes

 > From: Jonathan Payne <http://www.comcast.net/~jonathan.payne>
 > Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:42:50 -0700
 >
 > Which brings me to my first homemade mojito, which I enjoyed late in
 > the evening while watching the season finale: rum, mint, lime juice,
 > sugar water, ice, club soda. I might have put too much rum in and not
 > enough anything else. Or maybe it was just right. I hope mojito is
 > not a girlie drink like most of my other favorites, but I admit it's
 > on the trendy side.

Noelle and I like mojitos.  Last time we made 'em, we used the mint that
grows around our deck like weeds...

 > So this morning I got up early anyway and realized that I had
 > remembered to leave my computer on all night (something I never do)
 > so that I could download Battlestar Gallactica, Season 1

Mystery Science Theater 3000 does up "Space Mutiny".  Unless you want to
ruin Battlestar Gallactica for life, I recommend that you avoid
renting/seeing it.

 > [PS: This appears to come from gmail because I cannot get comcast's
 > smtp server to allow all the addresses and it won't tell me WHICH
 > addresses is doesn't like, either! Sorry. Maybe the reply-to header
 > will help this time ...]

Worked for me.

In other news, Noelle and I are moving to where-I-live.  The place becomes
available Sept 1.  We'll be right near the light rail.

Why do you want this page removed?