More whatchamacallits

>From Noelle :
> My dad didn't appreciate the cat meowing and running around at the
>crack of  dawn. I think she wants to eat, or go out, but I'm not ready to
>get  up.She has a  different meow in the morning from the one in the
>evening.

Cat Talk: I think that yah  need to send the message to her- in your
mind's eye- of the kitty carrier that she would have to go in if she
isn't quiet as a mouse.  Tell her that you love her a lot and that you
know that she can play with a toy before you have to get up in the
morning and mention that you're tired and that you just need more sleep-
as well as any visitors!!  Perhaps she needs some colored feathers that
she can drag around or hit with her paw.  Amelia Kinkade mentioned about
getting feathers at a craft store rather than buying kitty toys which are
more costly.  Whatever she likes that you do tell her that you will do
more of this if she is silent - like a lamb.  Use positive leading rather
than using 'don't'  ex."I love it when you can show me what you want in a
cute, funny way"-- something like that.  Handy Hints from Bhavani the
cat-scanner.  Chuckle.

> We are moving some heavy things the holiday weekend, but we are not
>going to do  a one day move, we are doing the gradual approach. So I
>don't know  when we will  be all the way moved in.

That sounds good.  Then you can weed things out once again.  Boy oh boy-
moving is a challenge to put it mildly.  Notice I didn't use any four
letter words.

Flora is moving into a condo Sept. 1st. Ask her for the details
http://profiles.yahoo.com/flora

Jim didn't move in yet.  Going to a wedding in CA next weekend.  Then
going to Europe for 3 weeks.

Alice was asked if she was a lesbian by one of the realtors?  She said,
"no', but....  I said  I would  have said -why would you give me a better
price??

Anne Marie left today for her Canadian trip.  http://www.aol.com/~amalavigne

That's all I can think of .  Lots a ahappenin'
~Bhavani Ma
> No

Why do you want this page removed?