Re: 6 feet and 33 minutes

 > From: Jonathan Payne <http://www.comcast.net/~jonathan.payne>
 > Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:16:14 -0700
 >
 > Have you seen Battlestar Gallactica

Definitely.  I watched it religiously when I was growing up.

 > or do you just assume that Space
 > Mutiny is better

Actually, Space Mutiny is worse.  It was the pilot movie upon which
Battlestar Gallactica was based.

 > ? I have not heard of Mystery Science Theater before.

MST3K was a big phenomenon about 7 years ago.  Netflix has a number of
them, so you can see what ratings it offers you for them and if you might
be interested.

 > Good luck with your move!

Thanks.  I always hate moving and I expect this to be no different.

 > JP
 >
 > On Aug 22, 2005, at 12:57 PM, Robert wrote:
 > >> From: Jonathan Payne <http://www.comcast.net/~jonathan.payne>
 > >> Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:42:50 -0700
 > >>
 > >> So this morning I got up early anyway and realized that I had
 > >> remembered to leave my computer on all night (something I never do)
 > >> so that I could download Battlestar Gallactica, Season 1
 > >
 > > Mystery Science Theater 3000 does up "Space Mutiny".  Unless you
 > > want to
 > > ruin Battlestar Gallactica for life, I recommend that you avoid
 > > renting/seeing it.
 > >
 > > In other news, Noelle and I are moving to where-I-live.  The place becomes
 > > available Sept 1.  We'll be right near the light rail.

Why do you want this page removed?