Re: quick analysis of the housing market in downtown

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 > I can't find the cell phone. Call me at work.

I just tried calling.  You weren't there.

I remember putting it in the translucent green cup near the ashtray in the
car.

 > PS Ithink we need to move into a luxury apt complex to get something decent in
 > SJ.

That may be true.  Let's look at that Pavona or Esplanada thing tomorrow.
It seems like even $1512/month is a pretty good deal.  The one
unfortunate thing about these short-term deals is that they don't last and
we might have to move again in a year.  But, maybe the housing market will
crash by then.  Who knows?

Why do you want this page removed?