quick analysis of the housing market in downtown

For 2 bedroom places in downtown :

66% of them fall between $939 and $1775
95% of them fall between $511 and $2193

So, $1800 may have to be our upper limit rather than the current $1700.
In which case, there needs to be a trade-off between deciding to buy and
rent.  I expect housing prices to fall 25% over the next 5 years.  On a
down payment of $250K, that's $62.5K; amortized over 5 years years that's
$12.5K / year.  So, even if we lose money every month renting (which $1800
would probably do), it's still cheaper than buying at this point.

Why do you want this page removed?