Tamiflu prescription claim

Title: Print Claim and Send Receipts
Skip to page content
So_ny
s2695 Contact Us   |  Close Window

Print Claim and Send Receipts

Participant Name   ROBERT   Claim Number   521803732
Employer   So_ny   Date Submitted   08-06-2005

To have your claim processed:
1. Print this page.
2. Sign and date this printed page.
3. Fax or mail this page with the receipts or other documentation by 09-05-2005 to:

Fax Number
1-888-211-9900
(If faxing, don't include a cover letter and
place the printed page before your receipts.)

Mailing Address
Y.S.A.
box 785040
Orlando, FL 32878-5040

Once your documentation has been received, your claim will be processed within 10 days. Your claim will be denied if receipts or other documentation aren't received within 30 days.

Health Care Items
  Date
of Service
Patient   Service Provider   Type of Service Requested Amount
1. 07-30-2005 Robert   Long's Drugs   Prescription $35.00
2. 07-30-2005 Noelle   Long's Drugs   Prescription $35.00
            Claim Total $70.00

Employee Certification

I hereby certify that the above information is correct and that the expenses for which I've requested reimbursement, or for which I'm validating:

  • Were incurred for services or supplies received by my eligible dependents or me under the plan
  • Were for services or supplies furnished on or after the date my spending account takes effect
  • Haven't been previously reimbursed in any other way or from any other source and won't be submitted for future reimbursement
  • Don't include any amounts that are otherwise payable by plans for which my dependents or I are eligible

I understand that health care reimbursements aren't eligible deductions on my individual tax return. Claim decisions will be made according to plan provisions. So_ny and Hewitt Associates aren't liable for any penalties or damages as a result of any inappropriate debit card use.

Employee Signature   SSN (optional)   Date

Copyright ©2005 Hewitt Management Company LLC     |    Legal Information    |    Privacy Statement

Why do you want this page removed?