[#12828931] Re: Update: Make your domain Private with Whois Privacy

THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY.  PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
You view/respond to your ticket at http://my.homepageuniverse.com/support/tickets/id/12828931

Your support ticket #12828931 for the account "robert" has been worked on
by a member of our staff and has been updated/responded on 3 Aug 2005,
12:01 am BST.  The response is as follows:

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------*

"Sales Query: Re: Update: Make your domain Private with Whois Privacy"

That domain expires in 2009, and the Whois Privacy service costs $9.95 per
year.  So if you want to enable Whois Privacy for that domain, you have to
pay for Whois Privacy for the remaining period of registration.

If you would like to amend, followup or just track the status on this ticket,
you can do so at http://my.homepageuniverse.com/support/tickets/id/12828931

Please refer to the ticket number: 12828931, for all future correspondence
concerning this particular issue.

Please do not reply to this email, as it will not be seen by any of our staff.
If you want to update your ticket, please do so at
http://my.homepageuniverse.com/support/tickets/id/12828931

Why do you want this page removed?