RE: Happy 2012 Winter Solstice!

hi robert - so glad i'm on your mailing list- attached is a screen view of
john's and my annual best wishes for the new year....   rumor (still) has it
that bruce moreland is the father of 3 or more, and living again in olympia -
i haven't seen him recently.  this sounds/looks like him:
http://chessprogramming.wikispaces.com/Bruce+Moreland
 ,http://chessprogramming.wikispaces.com/Bruce+Moreland,  white pages has a
bruce l - 1607 Columbia St SW, Olympia, WA 98501    360-754-9197   maybe you
could track down these leads?  and let me know?   as for clayton glad - i have
also lost track, but your email prompted me to email stanford to see if they
have any record of where he is....  i think he ended up somewhere teaching in
the midwest.  i doubt al leisenring knows - but i can try al or david at some
point.   judy   Judith  Bayard  Cushing
Member  of  the  Faculty  (Computer  Science)
The  Evergreen  State  College
Lab  I
2700  Evergreen  Parkway
Olympia,  WA   98505