GlobalFit.com Quick Registration

Title: GlobalFit.com Quick Registration

Dear Robert,

Thank you for registering with GlobalFit. Your new GlobalFit account gives you affordable access to a range of options for your healthier lifestyle. It also lets you get special money-saving offers, as well as our health and fitness newsletter, delivered right to your in-box.

To learn more about GlobalFit's Lowest-Price Guarantee on gym memberships, our exclusive savings on home equipment and weight loss options, or our convenient online programs for nutrition and exercise, logon to www.globalfit.com. Your login information appears below:

Login information:
Username: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert

To be sure that you receive all of our news updates and special offers, please add http://www.globalfit.com/~globalfit to your email account's 'safe senders' list. To change your contact information, or to update your email subscriptions, just click on the My Account tab of your www.globalfit.com homepage.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me personally. I'm here to help you get the most out of your GlobalFit benefit.

Yours in good health,

Shawn Williams

Customer Sales Representative

GlobalFit