Shipment Status: Order #48795604

 We're happy to report that one or more items in your order #48795604 shipped
 today. See below for your order status.

 Items were sent via USPS Standard to:
   Montpelier, VT 05602

 Order #       Title                         Status
 -------       -----                         ------
 48795604-1    Summerhill School: a New ...  Shipped Dec  8
 48795604-2    Dumbing Us Down: the Hidd...  Pending

 When you order multiple items, some may ship separately.

 To check the status of any item you've ordered, click here:

 https://www.alibris.com/order/48795604/giAwImKIlfmEEZWyCE9M
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
http://www.alibris.com/contact

Thank you for shopping at Alibris!

Best regards,

Alibris Customer Service

 and movie sellers around the world.  With over 60 million used,
 new, and out-of-print titles, we have what you're looking for!
 <http://www.alibris.com>

Why do you want this page removed?