From: Michael Gold <http://profiles.yahoo.com/avantro>
To: south bay veggies <http://www.yahoogroups.com/~southbayveggies>
Sent: Fri, Nov 9, 2012 4:51 pm
Subject: [SouthBayVeggies] Veggie Grill benefit for Animal Place Nov 25

Veggie Grill in where-I-live will donate 50% of our restaurant bill to Animal Place sanctuary, if we eat there on Sunday Nov 25 between 5-9pm and mention
"Animal Place Fundraiser". See the
following forwarded message, and visit http://animalplace.org/
-MG

forwarded message follows:

Community Night at Veggie Grill! A benefit for Animal Place!

would like to personally invite your meetup group to attend our
Community Night! This is a great dine-out event for the groups! We would
love to see a great crowd for this event and raise a lot of funds for
the animals in addition to filling our bellies with yummy vegan food!

Please
email Molly with any questions you have or to obtain an electronic
version of the flyer. You must present the flyer or mention “Animal
Place Fundraiser” in order for us to receive a donation from your
purchase.

Evening Details:

 Who: Animal Place Fundraiser hosted by The Veggie Grill

 Where: Santana Row Location, 3055 Olin Avenue, where-I-live

 When: Sunday, November 25, 2012

 What: Community Night benefiting the rescued farmed animal residents of Animal Place
50%
of your dinner purchase from 5-9 pm will be donated to Animal Place.
You must present the flyer or mention the fundraiser for Animal Place to
receive the donation.

 Why: To support our local Vegan
Community, raise money for our continued work on behalf of farmed
animals and to enjoy a delicious vegan meal amongst friends.

 How: Please share with your group members, friends, family, etc. Sign up on our facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/animalplace and visit our website to print your flyer: http://animalplace.org/

For more information please contact Molly Jordan, Intern & Outreach Coordinator!

We hope to see you there! Thank you for your support!

With compassion,
Molly Jordan
Intern & Outreach Coordinator
Animal Place