From: http://www.yahoogroups.com/~ActivistsForAnimals [http://www.yahoogroups.com/~ActivistsForAnimals] On Behalf Of Paris Harvey
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 7:19 AM
To: A4A Santa Clara Group
Subject: [ActivistsForAnimals] Being a Vegan Kid

This is a neat timeline of a girl growing up vegan. Lets try to share with our kid friends.
Hey does anyone know what this term means (used in this article), veg*n, and why it was created? Just curious.
http://www.veganoutreach.org/articles/vegankid.html

Paris Harvey<http://www.facebook.com/>  Why Vegan?<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKr4HZ7ukSE&feature=player_embedded> (a short video).
Animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment or exploit in any way. We are not their "owners". We are their guardians.
"Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds them. We live by the death of others. We are burial places!" ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Think you can be an environmentalist and still eat meat? Think again... Meats Not Green <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKp4ZyHY7r4>
No cage free. No Free Range. No slavery. No torture. No compromise.... Stop eating dead animals!
Santa Clara County Activists for Animals<http://www.activistsforanimals.org/index.htm>

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?