my ideal job sheet

Just FYI: below is my attributes for an ideal job.

Note that SKILLs below are the skills that I have, but some of them I
would want to continue to use and others I wouldn't.

Might be useful to have this on-hand if you need to evaluate what careers
or job paths you want to pursue.

 positive				negative
 --------				--------
 SKILL: Assisting/Helping People	SKILL: Visual Basic
 SKILL: Linux/UNIX			SKILL: VMS
 SKILL: Scripting Languages		SKILL: Macrosoft
 SKILL: Scientific Programming		SKILL: Repetitive/Unchallenging Tasks
 SKILL: Optimizing Code			SKILL: COBOL
 ENVIRON: Office or Open (Not Cubical)	SKILL: User Interface Design
 ENVIRON: One Work Site			ENVIRON: Too Much Glare/Light
 ENVIRON: Use My Ergonomic Equipment
 ENVIRON: Common Lab Area
 ENVIRON: Indoors
 ENVIRON: Pair Programming/
          Test-Driven Dev/Agile Dev.
 LOCATION: Public Transit		LOCATION: Move out of the Bay Area
 LOCATION: Bicycle to Work		LOCATION: Drive to work
 LOCATION: Under 1 Hour Commute or	LOCATION: Over 2 Hour Commute
 	  telecommuting 3 days per week
 RESP: Responsive Management		RESP: Managing People
 RESP: Small Teams			RESP: Being Micro-Managed
 INTERESTS: Speech Recognition		INTERESTS: Computer-Aided Engineering
 INTERESTS: Embedded Programming
 INTERESTS: Machine Learning or
            Statistics or
            Collaborative Filtering or
 	   Data Mining
 INTERESTS: Financial Software
 VALUE: Casual Dress			VALUE: Pep Rallies
 VALUE: Either No Deadlines or		VALUE: Only Individual Projects
        Well-Defined Deadlines
 VALUE: Time to Find Best Technical	VALUE: Competition
        Solution
 VALUE: Keep Professional Distance
 VALUE: Management Plan for Deadlines
        & Set Milestones & Pace