Re: this week's food list

Hope you're weathering the storm well.

Here's what on the menu for you:

Ethiopian Cabbage, Potatoes, and Carrots
Broccoli Quiche Laverne
Vishokha's Cream of Lentil, Romanesco, and Carrot Soup
White Beans, Rosemary, and Kale Stew

Plan on going out to eat often, however.

Other things before you get here:

Pepper Sweet Potatoes
Salad w/ Radicchio, Radishes, Lettuce, and Tempeh Croutons

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:36:41 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 > Could you bring some apples, too?
 >
 > On Sat, 27 Oct 2012, Bhavani wrote:
 > > We'll eat whatever you have on your food list for the week.  Mr.
 > > will need softer cooked broccoli or other firm veggies---size is not
 > > important.  He can eat raw lettuce but for some poor reason likes iceberg
 > > lettuce :-(  I don't think I had a radicchino unless it was camouflaged.
 > >
 > > We are concerned with Sandy comin'.  Hurricane Sandy is expected to make
 > > landfall in Ma late Sunday night, National Weather Service
 > > meteorologist Bill Simpson said this morning.

Why do you want this page removed?