Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:55 PM
Subject: big news! / save the date Feb. 23rd 2013

Hi Elaine, Melisse, Sarah, Meena, and Robert:

I have good news to share.. Matt and I have decided to take the next step, and we are now engaged!

Save the date --
The wedding will be on Saturday, Feb. 23rd, 2013, in Palo Alto.  The reception will be in Santa Clara. Details to follow later, as we work out the plans!

A request:
1) Please *don't* post on Facebook!  Give us time to inform folks directly first...thanks.
2) Please do not forward this email...

Regards,
Nisha

Why do you want this page removed?