New Meetup
where-I-livempbell riding, hiking, and anything fun
Added by Jennifer
Sunday, October 28, 2012
9:30 AM
Big Basin Redwoods State Park
21600 Big Basin Way
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Will you attend?
9 spots left!
Berry Creek Falls is said to be one of the prettiest trails in the bay area, so I wanted to get some folks together to walk it and make some friends along the way. This hike is marked "moderately difficult to strenuous" on the big basin site, how...
Learn more

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup Group, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20121013T020534Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20121028T093000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20121028T163000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Hiking Big Basin: Berry Creek Falls Loop
 , October 28 at 9:30 AM\n\nBerry Creek Falls is said to be one of the pr
 ettiest trails in the bay area\, so I wanted to get some folks together
 to walk it and make some friends a...\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/
 hiking-297/events/86765702/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20121013T012801Z
GEO:37.31;-121.93
LOCATION:Big Basin Redwoods State Park (21600 Big Basin Way\, Boulder Cre
 ek\, CA 95006)
URL:http://www.meetup.com/hiking-297/events/86765702/
SEQUENCE:2
LAST-MODIFIED:20121013T020513Z