Re: FW: Carpenter/Contractor

HeHere you go - contractors and handymen - no specific carpenter....

·

============================

D“

DuDustin Maguffee, General Contractor.  (650) 492-3343. “  - Dustin

====================================

·       I wanted to give a firm recommendation for Ramon Rivera of Rivera's Remodeling.  Ramon is just finishing up on a mid-sized job for me (house addition) but has the capacity for large and small jobs.  If you have any handyman work or construction needs please consider him for an estimate.  I really enjoyed working with Ramon, he was fair, quick and honest.  He also came in quite a bit lower than the other two contractors I had bid on this job.

You can reach him at 408-605-8382 or riverasremodeling@xxxxxxxxx

·        If any one is interested in a great bathroom and kitchen contractor, I
really like Steve, a general contractor, who worked on two of my
bathrooms recently. He is a really nice guy, did everything on time,
reasonably priced, I asked for epoxy grout and he did it, easy going
and a pleasure to work with. I chose to buy all the fixtures. He has
his own crew who worked all day and straight through the week as he
had promised.

Please let him know that I referred you. If you have any questions,
please feel free to call me.

Steve's Tile and Construction Co
510-623-9441

·        Severine:  408-910-6068

http://www.cremouxconstruction.com/~severine

List of handymen....

We have a great one—Patrique Levesque.  He lives near by and does a great job at fair prices.
e-mail: levesquhttp://www.hotmail.com/~e40

I have used Oliver and Marcelino at 510 847-6697. They installed some bathroom lighting fixtures for me and fixed a broken garbage disposal. Their prices are very reasonable.

I think I originally found them through a site like Handyman.com or the like, but that site is just a middleman and after that they told me to contact them directly.

Hope you all are well!  I would highly recommend Mark Havlek.  He has done a number of jobs for us since we moved in 2 years ago, electrical, drywall, to name a few.  Mark was a referral from a local contractor, Ron Weidman, and he also does work for the realtor we bought our house through.
Mark's contact info:
408-832-8132
http://www.Havlek.com/~Mark

Try Kornel Kovacs. (650) 218-1672.  http://profiles.yahoo.com/kokovacs

His done a number of small projects for me around the house and has been very good.

We've used two recently and liked both.

Ken – (408) 921-5377 and

Steve Richard (650) 464-6481

Ken is a bit cheaper but complex stuff I'd pay premium for Steve.

I can recommend Juan 650.218.5890.

I have a great handyman; his name is Desmond Oropeza. He is young and somewhat experienced.  He is inexpensive and very thorough (and clean).

His number is 408.726.7201.  I usually text him.

He has done many things in our home:

1) hung Xmas lights

2) put in pergo flooring

3) moved storage boxes

4) painted interior walls

5) cleaned up my garage

6) lots of odds n ends..

He is not an electrician or a plumber.  But, I like him and I pay him between $12-15 hour...with bonuses for jobs completed to my satisfaction.

Why do you want this page removed?