RE: FW: Carpenter/Contractor

 > From: Sanjana Balain <http://www.macrosoft.com/~sbalain>
 > Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:12:43 +0000
 >
 > Ah. Ok. If you don't need the recommendation - that is fine.

Actually, everybody called so far has flake'd out.  If you still have any
recommendations, I'm all ears!

 > Do email me directly at http://www.macrosoft.com/~sbalain. My LinkedIn password is messed
 > up and I am not able to change my email from http://www.tell_me.com/~sanjana to my
 > http://www.gmail.com/~sanjanab - which is my personal email.

OK -- I'll just use your personal email.

 > Lots of ups and downs here at Macrosoft. Mostly downs. Everything is new and
 > not much mentoring going on...C# is new. And the entire stack of crazy
 > technologies. Where are you working now?

We moved from Palo Alto to San Mateo in July.  So, I commute to San Mateo
from where-I-live.  Luckily, they allow me to work from home 2 days a week
[and I'm actually more productive!].

 > Hope that at least you are doing well
 > at your job!

I love the technology; I'm still having a bit of trouble fitting into the
culture, unfortunately.

Maybe we should do lunch some time on a day when I'm working from home --
we could find a mid-point to meet.

 > --Sanjana

Why do you want this page removed?