Meetup
Saturday
Peninsula Vegans
Saturday, October 6, 2012
10:30 AM
County Fair Building in Golden Gate Park
1199 9th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94122
Will you attend?
7 Members attending, including:
"Hi, I would love to get together with other folks who would like to enjoy a vegan/vegetarian..."
"I live in Redwood City and work as a software engineer in Belmont. I look forward..."
"Interested, but no car so I have to get a ride from Palo Alto area if possible!"
"My son and I are 100% vegan, mostly raw food. I joined this group to meet other vegan..."
"I used to go this festival with my mom. Will be nice to go back. "
Let's carpool up to the World Veg Festival.
Here's the web site: http://worldvegfestival.com/schedule.php
Let's try to arrive by noon so we can catch all the speakers.
The carpools can be arranged once we know who is interested.
Learn more
Oct
27
Sampling Vegan Frozen Desserts and A Musical Soirée
Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:30 PM · 11 attending
To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20120my-April-2006-work-number44Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20121006T103000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20121006T133000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:San Francisco World Veg Festival
 arpool up to the World Veg Festival. Here's the web site: http://worldve
 gfestival.com/schedule.php Let's try to arrive by noon so we can catch .
 ..\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/Peninsula-Vegans/events/84141122/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20120926T060155Z
GEO:37.49;-122.19
LOCATION:County Fair Building in Golden Gate Park (1199 9th Avenue\, San
 Francisco\, CA 94122)
URL:http://www.meetup.com/Peninsula-Vegans/events/84141122/
LAST-MODIFIED:20120926T060155Z
UID:http://www.meetup.com/~event_84141122