Meetup
Saturday
Open Space Appreciation Hiking Enthusiasts
Saturday, September 22, 2012
8:00 PM
Rancho Cañada del Oro OSP
Casa Loma Road
where-I-live 95037
Will you attend?
8 Visitors attending, including:
"I love life! Everyday is a new experience! I love to help others and enjoy laughing..."
"Hello There, I love hiking and animals, and getting outside with friendly people..."
"I'm a working mom of two and on my spare time I love to escape to the nature to stay..."
"Love to be outdoors. I'm an avid birdwatcher, so that's always something I like to..."
Ash
"I enjoy walking outdoors and visiting new places. Like to see local wildlife from..."
"Looking to do more short hikes, birdwatching, stargazing, meeting new friends."

The secret is out and these star gazing nights are more popular than ever. If you've had a long week and would love to unwind, this is the experience for you. Bring your dinner, and something to drink, some warm clothes and a flashlight and com...
Learn more
Sep
22
Twilight Hike at Rancho Canada
Saturday, September 22, 2012 5:30 PM · 10 attending
Sep
30
Tarantula Trek
Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:30 PM · 2 attending
TBD
Travel to Zambia this August
2 attending
To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20120917T040825Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120922T200000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120922T230000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Go Stargazing with Cool Astronomers!
 ber 22 at 8:00 PM\n\n  The secret is out and these star gazing nights ar
 e more popular than ever. If you've had a long week and would love to un
 wind\, this is the experienc...\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/OSA-Hi
 king-Enthusiasts/events/79647782/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20120827T234909Z
GEO:37.22;-121.79
LOCATION:Rancho Cañada del Oro OSP (Casa Loma Road\, where-I-live 95037)

URL:http://www.meetup.com/OSA-Hiking-Enthusiasts/events/79647782/
LAST-MODIFIED:20120827T234909Z
UID:http://www.meetup.com/~event_79647782
END:VEVENT