Fw: Lavigne Anniversary

Hello everyone,

As some of you might be aware, my parents Artie and Anne Marie, will be
celebrating their 40th anniversary on August 19th.  I set up this website
-- http://anniversary.yourmoments.com/Anne-Marie-and-Artie/ -- as a way
for my parent's many family members and friends to share any well wishes
or memories with them.  Anyone can post a message on the site and my
parents will then be able to see all them on the date of their
anniversary.  Please, of course, keep this website a secret until then.

It appears that I do not keep a very organized or up to date email
address book, however.  Those on this email are the only addresses I can
find.  Therefore, I would be incredibly grateful if everyone could
forward this email or website address to any one else who might want to
say hello.

I originally thought the website would be a good place to add some
pictures from throughout the years, but the site only allows you to add
pictures if you allow it to install a program.   As I never allow a
website to just install something on my computer, I decided against
adding any pictures.  Please use the photo option at your discretion.  To
add a note, simply type your message and then follow the "Not ready to
sign up?" prompt and the message will be saved (without having to set up
an account).

Please feel free to reply back to this email with any questions as I know
I am asking a big favor of you all.

Thank you all in advance for your help!
Jeremy

Why do you want this page removed?