Fw: Annual picnic & games

Whaddya think?
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup

Your Organizer, Sara , sent the following message to some members of Almaden Hiking Group:

Hi,

Please join us for our annual picnic. This is a fun event and a good way to meet the members of our group. We will be closing the RSVP 5 days in advance to help us with prepare for the event.

Sara

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Almaden-Hiking-Group/events/72364442/

When: Saturday, September 8, 2012 10:00 AM

Where: Almaden Lake Park
Winfield Blvd & Almaden Lake Dr
where-I-live 95120
(408) 277-5130

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

To visit Almaden Hiking Group, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/Almaden-Hiking-Group/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?