Re: Fw: Noelle, Women Money & Manicures

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 07:49:31 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 > Annuity?

Well, insurance can be good, but you need to run the numbers.  If you end
up paying more in premiums for the term of coverage than you would get
back, then it's no better than a regular savings account.  (This was true
for the Life Insurance policy that Prudential offered.)

Why do you want this page removed?