Re: 401K info

Interesting.

Seems to lean on the aggressive side.  That, of course, is risky.  But,
perhaps that's what you want?

The thing I don't like about Fidelity (versus Vanguard, for example) is
that it has somewhat high turnover, which lowers returns.  The advantage
of something like Ameritrade is that you'd get to choose different funds.
For example, if you were to rollover your 401K into an Ameritrade IRA,
then, if you want to stay on the aggressive growth fund track, you
could invest in a Vanguard index fund to lower buy/sell (turnover) costs.

Why do you want this page removed?