Re: sorry to miss the party

Hey Robert,
I have been busy with my mother, but things will hopefully
become a bit more predictable soon.  She is back home now
but she is way more confused than before and still is not
eating well.  I am having to do her bills, which is not that
big a deal as she has money, but getting it so I can write
the check is proving more complicated.  Everything takes
more time than seems reasonable, but what else can one do.
So, let me know which weekend, and I could come down to SJ
too, maybe on a Saturday when I am visiting my mother
anyway.  Not this weekend though, it is Pride and I plan on
dancing.
take care,
--Kathryn

katciao