Re: Fw: ~~ HEALTH CARE WORKERS NEEDED ASAP ~~ (NOTHERN AND SOUTHERN CA)

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 > I'm not that desperate.

Well, it may be a good opportunity to practice interviewing.  If it were
me, I'd apply and then decline if they offer the position.

 > in other news, the rodent Gary caught was a young roof rat, a non-native
 > so he was euthanized at the center.

I'm wondering if critters are getting into the basement.  I heard
something last night while we were in bed last night.

 > I hope we don't have rats in the compost,I don't know how adult ones could
 > squeeze in there.

Well, rats probably aren't any worse than mice.

I just hope they're not in the basement.  That would be a bit annoying.

Why do you want this page removed?