Updating Cohousing Directory

Hello ,

Thank you for your response! We've heard from a few respondents that the previous instructions regarding updating your community's listing were unclear. You do need to update your own directory listing: your status, your contact information, your blurb, and anything else that may be outdated. The Association cannot update your listing for you. You can update your listing by following the instructions here or clicking on the link below:

https://www.cohousing.org/directory/record-add

Thank you for your help in keeping the Cohousing Directory up to date and useful. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 510-834-7399 (Ca) or email me at http://www.swansway.com/~joani.

Thank you,

Joani Blank

Why do you want this page removed?