Re: Updating Cohousing directory

Hey, Joani.  Hope everything's going great up your way!

I'll fill in the form below.

--- On Tue, 5/1/12, Joani Blank <http://www.swansway.com/~joani> wrote:

From: Joani Blank <http://www.swansway.com/~joani>
Subject: Updating Cohousing directory
To: Silicon_Valley_Cohousing-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 2:52 PM

      Silicon Valley Cohousing:

      Yours is one of approximately 40 communities listed as "Forming"
      in cohousing.org's directory of cohousing communities.  We are
      eager to update this list and would appreciate it if you would
      respond to the following questions:

      A. How would you describe the current status of your group (check
      all that apply)?

      [X]  Disbanded (We are no longer looking)
      [X]  Discouraged (We are
      struggling and/or discouraged but still working toward creating a
      cohousing community)
      [ ]  Still Forming (We currently have __
      full member households and __ associate member households and __
      serious prospects)
      [ ]  Active (We are meeting with some regularity and actively
      seeking a site)
      [ ]  Found Site (We have found a site and are moving ahead with
      next steps)
      [ ]  Designing (We have started or are about to start the design
      phase)
      [ ]  Ready to Build (We are about to start physical construction)
      [ ]  Building (Our community is under construction and we hope to
      move in no later than ______)

      B.  Please add a status description in your own words here:

There was interest a few years ago, but, after organizing several meetings in which nobody attended, we finally gave up.  Still supporting the meetup.com group and the Yahoo mailing list, however.

      C.  Also, we would appreciate it if you would check your listing and
      correct the contact information if it is not current by clicking
      the edit link at the top.

      If you have questions, feel free to call me at 065-389-2844
      (Ca) or reply to this email.

      Thank you,

      Joani Blank

      volunteer for the Cohousing Association