Macrosoft insurance conversion

LinkedIn

Robert has sent you a message.

Date: 5/24/2012

Subject: Macrosoft insurance conversion

Hi, Aarti. Hope you're doing well.

I was thinking of contacting Josh about this, but it looks like they've already moved to 24/7. So, I'm not sure he could still help me.

I am trying to convert my Macrosoft Long-Term Disability insurance (LTD) coverage. Macrosoft was supposed to send some information directly to Prudential, but they never received it. In particular, I need someone at Macrosoft to fill out the form and either send it directly to Prudential or to me.

The form in question is page 14 of http://www.prudential.com/view/page/public/12265 .

Would you be able to help me figure out who should fill this out? I was told that they need to receive the form by May 31.

Thanks, Aarti -- I really appreciate any help/direction.

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? .

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation

Why do you want this page removed?