RE: Information re: your insurance benefits

Thanks Robert,

I appreciate your response. We'll get this all sorted out when you come in
on Friday. If you could please bring those EOB statements from the
insurance company that came with the checks, I'd like to make copies for
my records.

It is not a problem to provide you with a detailed receipt for Friday's
visit. I can give you a payment receipt on Friday and email you a copy of
the complete bill once Diron has submitted his notes for the visit. We'll
see you on Friday at 1 pm.

Regards, Cara

Why do you want this page removed?