Re: Information re: your insurance benefits

 > From: Cara Cassidy <http://www.vortexpt.com/~cara>
 > Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:40:51 -0700
 >
 > Hi Robert,
 >
 > I left you a voicemail, but wanted to check in with you regarding your
 > insurance plan.

Thanks.  Your call broke up and couldn't understand what was being said --
glad you sent email.

 > I called Blue Cross today to check on some older outstanding claims and was
 > informed that they have been sending you the Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
 > statements, as well as the payments to Vortex for your physical therapy.
 > Blue Cross will not send them directly to us since we are not in-network
 > providers. I will need you to bring in your EOBs that you've received, so
 > that we can properly update the billing on your account. If you have not
 > yet cashed the checks yet, would you please bring them to your appointment
 > next Friday along with the EOBs? Otherwise, I can bill you for the total
 > amount due, which includes the insurance payments that have been made.

I already cashed the below checks and I got the other ones for the next
set (but haven't cashed them).

Let me just pay you the full amount when I go in on Friday -- I think
that's the easiest.

I should also note that I presently do not have any insurance since the
insurance company that my new workplace uses hasn't approved my
application yet.  So, I will probably have to pay out-of-pocket and submit
a reimbursement claim later.  In which case, I'll probably need a detailed
receipt on Friday -- just a warning.

 > Here are the amounts of the checks that were cut for the following
 > treatment dates that I inquired about:
 >
 > 1/20- $141.03
 >
 > 1/27- $119.24
 >
 > 2/03- $39.24
 >
 > 2/10- $79.49
 >
 > 2/17- $88.82
 >
 > You will be also receiving EOBs/checks for 2/24, 3/02 and 3/16 as well next
 > week?s appointment, which I will need to collect from you.
 >
 > If you have any questions, please give me a call at the office at
 > 408-540-7622.
 >
 > Regards, Cara
 >
 > Cara Cassidy, office manager
 > Vortex Physical Therapy & Balance