Fw: Keith posted a comment for Point Lobos State Reserve

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup
Meetup
Keith posted a new comment for Point Lobos State Reserve
If we park on the right (West) side of Hiway 1, & behind the no parking signs, there's a park entrance trail leading from this outside parking area to the entrance kiosk. The trail to Whaler's Cove begins at the kiosk. This perimeter loop then continues past Bluefish Cove to all other sights.
Keith is also a member of:
The Monterey Bay Area Hiking Group
1,441 Recreational Hikers • Monterey, CA
Open Space Appreciation Hiking Enthusiasts
363 Visitors • where-I-live
where-I-live Mid-Week Hikers Group
214 Hikers • where-I-live
The where-I-live/Milpitas Hiking and Biking Group
241 Members • where-I-live
See all
To report abuse or block this person, please click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To unsubscribe from emails like these, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?