[BPT Notification] Order Confirmation

5. Contact Information
===================

--------------
1. Cart Overview
--------------

Your order is complete!  Please refer to the details of your order below.

Confirmation Number: 8787280
Purchase Date: Mar 17, 2012 2:05 PM
Tickets Purchased: 2
Amount Paid: $22.68
Payment Method: Mastercard

This transaction will appear on your credit card statement as  Paper
Tickets".

You can view more information or make changes to your order at
http://www..brownpapertickets.com/confirmation/PkKK5y7f8e7qUmETdFvNLYKnW

--------------
2. Ticket Details
--------------
Ticket 1 (#A17760812)
Event: MST3K By The Bay - the Sequel
Start Date: March 31, 2012 5:00 PM
End Date: March 31, 2012 8:00 PM
Ticket Price: $10.00 (General)
Delivery: Print at Home

Ticket 2 (#A17760813)
Event: MST3K By The Bay - the Sequel
Start Date: March 31, 2012 5:00 PM
End Date: March 31, 2012 8:00 PM
Ticket Price: $10.00 (General)
Delivery: Print at Home

Note from the producer of MST3K By The Bay - the Sequel:
Thanks for buying a ticket - See you there!

Cherokee Jack

--------------
3. Event Discussions
--------------

Are you excited about this event?  Let the world know how you feel by posting
event comments and see what others are saying at:

MST3K By The Bay - the Sequel
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/232902#comments

--------------
5. Contact Information

Have questions about your order?  Our staff is available 24/7 to help with
anything you may need!

24/7 Email: http://www.BrownPaperTickets.com/~support
24/7 Phone: 1-800-838-3006

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bptickets
Friend us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BrownPaperTickets

Subscribe to our mailing list to find out about new events and "last minute"
discount tickets in your area: