[BPT Notification] Order Confirmation

5. Contact Information
===================

--------------
1. Cart Overview
--------------

Your order is complete!  Please refer to the details of your order below.

Confirmation Number: 8381644
Purchase Date: Jan 12, 2012 7:19 AM
Tickets Purchased: 2
Amount Paid: $22.68
Payment Method: Mastercard

This transaction will appear on your credit card statement as  Paper
Tickets".

You can view more information or make changes to your order at
http://www..brownpapertickets.com/confirmation/jZENqQsN8LPAeNyCjd64edxZh

--------------
2. Ticket Details
--------------
Ticket 1 (#A16632189)
Event: MST3K By The Bay
Start Date: January 21, 2012 7:00 PM
End Date: January 22, 2012 1:00 AM
Ticket Price: $10.00 (General)
Delivery: Print at Home

Ticket 2 (#A16632190)
Event: MST3K By The Bay
Start Date: January 21, 2012 7:00 PM
End Date: January 22, 2012 1:00 AM
Ticket Price: $10.00 (General)
Delivery: Print at Home

Note from the producer of MST3K By The Bay :
Thanks for joining us! Please remember that the food and beverages are CASH
ONLY. There are no ATMs near this venue, so please remember to bring the
folding stuff if you plan to eat or drink!

--------------
3. Event Discussions
--------------

Are you excited about this event?  Let the world know how you feel by posting
event comments and see what others are saying at:

MST3K By The Bay
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/218031#comments

--------------
5. Contact Information

Have questions about your order?  Our staff is available 24/7 to help with
anything you may need!

24/7 Email: http://www.BrownPaperTickets.com/~support
24/7 Phone: 1-800-838-3006

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bptickets
Friend us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BrownPaperTickets

Subscribe to our mailing list to find out about new events and "last minute"
discount tickets in your area: