Re: hi

 > From: marnie br <http://www.gmail.com/~369marnie>
 > Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 07:05:14 -0500
 >
 > Is this new company you 'may' join have a new concept of no bosses?
 > where the very few employees collaborate together and do not have on
 > person running the company?

I chatted with the CEO.  He seems like a smart guy.  And he seems to like
interaction and constant stimulation.  (The founder of my previous company
was sorta that way, too.)  But, the company is small enough that one could
probably get a say.

It's always hard to evaluate people on the surface.  One of my recent
bosses was a very smart guy, but he was sort of a hard-ass and a bit
aloof.  So, intelligence typically has nothing to do with personality.
I've found that you can't really understand what interactions with any
particular person will be until it's actually done; and, then, in that
case, it usually takes 2 to 3 months before the relationship can be
understood and evaluated.

I guess this is a long way of saying "I don't know".

Why do you want this page removed?