Re: Are you going to be able to come to the dinner?

Got your answering machine message about discussing negotiating the offer
with the Palo Alto start-up.

Noelle tells me that I should not have (1) emailed for doing negotiations
nor (2) be confrontational.  (I didn't perceive myself as being
confrontational.  I reviewed with Noelle what I sent via email before I
sent it and she didn't mention anything about being confrontational.)

It's a bit stressful dealing with this, but perhaps it's best to look at
this as a learning opportunity -- what not to do in the future!

I left you a voicemail message on your cell.  Feel free to call me if
you'd like.

Thanks.

Why do you want this page removed?