Great quotes from you (fwd)

---Executing: rfc822_chop
From: Julianne Rice <http://profiles.yahoo.com/julirice>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 11:19:26 -0800
To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>

Hi there
I didn't know you were part of that story about yoga injuries. Wow!
Good job:-)

Did you hear? The studio sent out a note to everyone letting them know
that our Wednesday class is cancelled. I had asked them to take me off the
schedule, yet, I didn't think it would happen for a little while. It's all
good.

The class timing just hadn't been working in conjunction with my new
schedule and changes that had come along with it. I didn't need to come to
where-I-live anymore on Wednesdays, except for that class. I had to make the
tough decision:(

Hope to see you sometime. I've loved getting to know you on the mat and
off!!!

Hugs,
Julianne

Why do you want this page removed?