Fw: New Meetup Group: where-I-live Laughing Yogi Group

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup
Meetup
New Meetup Group!

where-I-live Laughing Yogi Group

Listed in: Yoga, Alternative Health, Fitness, Exercise and Fun, Metaphysics, and 10 more topics.
My name is Shyama Sachi, a where-I-live-based event producer. I have been very blessed to meet Guru Yogi Ramesh, Founder of Universal and Laughing Yoga in Palm Springs and I am very excited to introduce him to Silicon Valley. LOL to be well with The Laughing Yogi! www.laughingyogi.org
10 members have already joined including
Grateful to be invited to this event.
Can't wait to do this! I believe in a good belly laugh every day!
Hello. I look forward to meeting you.
I've participated in laughter yoga groups in the past and would love to have a local group to laugh with. Who wouldn't, really?

Other Meetups you might like

Over 40 Pickup Basketball
21 Dribblin' Geezers • where-I-live
Listed in: Weight Loss, Basketball, Pick-up Basketball, senior, Over 50, and 9 more topics.
WARM WATER 'SOAK & SOCIAL'
547 Warm Water Friends • where-I-live
Listed in: Yoga, Spirituality, Wellness, Spirituality, Personal Growth, Meditation, Personal Growth, and 9 more topics.
Willow Glen Reiki Meetup
174 Reiki Practitioners • where-I-live
Listed in: Personal Growth thru Spirituality and Meditation, Expansion of Consciousness, Qi Gong, Alternative Health & Wellness, Reiki & Energy Healing, and 2 more topics.
The Silicon Valley Meditation Meetup Group
830 Meditators • where-I-live
Listed in: Meditation
Open to Light
16 spiritual friends • where-I-live
Listed in: Spirituality, Holistic Health, Meditation, Energy Healers, Overcoming Stress
South Bay Indoor/Outdoor Activities Group
1,759 Members • where-I-live
Listed in: Social Networking, Outdoor Fitness, Exercise and Fun, Health, Fitness and Wellness, Running, and 2 more topics.
You might like these Meetups based on your interest in: Agile Software, Artificial Intelligence, Anarchy, Atheists, Bicycling and 58 more topics. Add more interests

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To unsubscribe from this email, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?