StumbleUpon Support Re: (#146657) V5: unable to visit robertb

## Please do not write below this line ##

StumbleUpon Support Re: (#146657) V5: unable to visit robertb

Your request (#146657) has been updated.
You can add a comment by replying to this email.

Adrian, Feb 29 03:39 pm (PST):

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. User robertb has an R-rating. Yours is currently G.
You cannot share to or visit this user's profile but they can see your profile
and share with you.

If you wish to change the rating of your profile, you will find that the
following FAQ entry explains how you might have acquired your rating, and also
outlines the steps that you must follow in order to apply for a change in
rating:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/help/profile-settings/#prefs_rating_adult

I hope this helps.

Adrian
StumbleUpon Community Advocate

Read our blog: http://www.stumbleupon.com/sublog/
Be our friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StumbleUpon
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/StumbleUpon
Check out our videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stumbleupon
Dh8oet702, Feb 26 09:04 am (PST):

I can no longer see my friend "robertb"'s profile.  And no matter how I change
the settings, I still cannot.

--------------------------------
This email is a service from StumbleUponContent-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

---Executing: foldhtml
 ## Please do not write below this line ##
 .zd_link {color:#FFF;}

 Your request ( #146657 ,https://stumbleupon..zendesk.com/tickets/146657, ) has

 ,
 Be our friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StumbleUpon
 ,https://www.facebook.com/StumbleUpon,
 Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/StumbleUpon
 Check out our videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stumbleupon ,
 http://www.youtube.com/user/stumbleupon
 ,
Dh8oet702, Feb 26 09:04 am (PST):

 I can no longer see my friend "robertb"'s profile. And no matter how I change
 the settings, I still cannot.
 Message-Id:5N0W59KD_4f4eb73182924_7a941d2a27018229ad_sprut

Why do you want this page removed?