The StumbleUpon Support Team has received your message (#146657)

## Please do not write below this line ##

The StumbleUpon Support Team has received your message (#146657)

Dear Stumbler,

The StumbleUpon Support Team has received your inquiry (#146657). This is an
automated reply, but someone on our team will review your request and get back
to you soon. Our representatives are available from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Pacific Time, and we'll do our best to respond to you within 72 hours.

In the meantime, you may find the following links helpful:

Help Center: http://www.stumbleupon.com/help/
Support Forum: http://getsatisfaction.com/stumbleupon_help_center
Download StumbleBar: http://www.stumbleupon.com/downloads

Common Questions:
Reset Your Password: http://www.stumbleupon.com/reset_password/
Add a Web Page: http://www.stumbleupon.com/help/report/spam-and-adding-pages/#
article1
Report Incorrect Topic:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/help/report/miscategorized-pages/
#article1
Report a Malicious Site: http://www.stumbleupon.com/help/report/bad-pages/

Best,
The StumbleUpon Support Team

Dh8oet702, Feb 26 09:04 am (PST):

unable to visit robertb

I can no longer see my friend "robertb"'s profile.  And no matter how I change
the settings, I still cannot.

This email is a service from StumbleUpon

Why do you want this page removed?