marathon

Just forwarding this email to you all.

From: Tim  [http://profiles.yahoo.com/tim]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:27 PM
To: Ted
Cc: http://www.comcast.net/~deb; http://www.myfairpoint.net/~rushmeadowfarm;
    http://www.chromadesigninc.com/~doug; Flora
Subject: Re: Hi All

Hey Skins,

Thanks.  I don't think I'll get many bites for donation, but anything helps.
If you could make out 2 checks: 1 for Alzheimer's Foundation of America (90% of
your donation would be $45.) and the 2nd check to me for $5. bucks towards the
$95. entrance fee.  I sure appreciate it.  Flora is in charge of the accounting:
 mail checks here.  She will let you know what we raised.  She is trying to get
donations from her side.

I'm going to make a hand painted shirt for the race and could use some ideas.
I was thinking of a white tee then blue lettering for the foundation at the top
in the back and some type of slogan.  In the front I was going to just put TIM
above my race number: in case I need anonymous people to cheer me on when I die
at the finish line.  This race is to honor Dad, and because I've never done it.
 The shirt could have something about Dad on it if you have any ideas.

Training is very difficult with all the ice and snow on the roadways and
running in the dark, but I'm sure that it will work out, so long as I don't
pull the infamous  calf muscle: I plan to stretch a ton.

See ya,

Tim