Fw: [SouthBayVeggies] Pizza Plaza of Oakland going out of business :( !!!

Sad?
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know.  I just got off the phone with the manager - whom I called because their website was down - and he said they'd probably only be around for another month or so.
Sigh.  It's great to see other veg restaurants popping up all the time, but I still haven't become calloused to seeing them go down.

Don't know about all of you, but I'd say a last (or so) trip over there is definitely in order!  Just think of it as a way to honor someone who tried, and a nice way to ease their transition.

Your fellow vegan,
Will

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?