latent goals

OK, I finally came up with my list of latent goals determined by what I
spend my time doing and what I spend money on.

The list is below.  It is in no particular order, but it's a good place to
start to determine what to prioritize and then add or subtract goals.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find a connection to my values as posted in
http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert/archives/personal/2011/msg00644.html .  It
may be that determining one's values has no particular value and doesn't
help with directing one's life.

 * maintain and improve career situation
 * assess and maintain financial situation
 * maintain health and bodily comfort
 * amuse self
 * maintain and increase community connections and social relationships
 * protect self from threats
 * maintain functional, useful computers
 * improve and maintain organizing through tools and techniques
 * learn about better ways to fulfill current career
 * learn about psychological skills for self
 * complete cool computer projects
 * improve society
 * participate in information exchange
 * determine what to give and provide to and offer people
 * upgrade computer hardware and information services for more functionality
 * pursue interest in cooking and food
 * maintain and improve transportation and commute functionality and options
 * maintain and improve home and house functionality, organization, and cleanliness
 * organize wanted and needed items
 * increase knowledge

Why do you want this page removed?