Fw: RE: Lyndon Sate College VT

My workmate actually went to this college.  I could ask her more info.

At this point Tim and I are talking ? gathering info mostly.  I really
want Nick to succeed. The Transition Counselor at VocRehab Vermont said
that it is important for Nick to ask out about Student Support Services.

She said that he should get connected to Vermont Student Assistance
Corporation and start meeting with a VSAC Outreach Counselor for guidance
about identifying potential matches for schools and applying for
financial aid. This is part of what I was told by my workmate yesterday.
My workmate was a big help considering that she worked in the financial
aid office of Johnson State.

I know how Tim is about jumping into something before all the research is
done.  I just don?t want him to hit the submit button before everything
has been researched and all ?questions? have been answered.

I am hoping that Nick, Tim and I can meet with the Transition Counselor
at VocRehab Vermont. She sounds knowledgeable ? although she is a
different person from the one that Nick worked with before. The only
problem is that Tim is very resistant to meeting with anyone. I told her
that we would do our research this weekend and that I would be back in
touch with her next week to set up a time to get together.

As well, my supervisor told me that at her school there was a ?wellness
center?, which has wellness housing. She went to Southern  University.