Fw: [Almaden-Hiking-Group] Meetup details changed: Camp and/or hike at Pinnacles

FYI.
--- Begin Message ---

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

Hi Almadenians!

As requested, I will open the RSVP for this event TWO months before the camp date. More details about the trails we'll do will be posted later. See you all in the trails!

http://www.meetup.com/Almaden-Hiking-Group/events/48137302/

When: Saturday, May 26, 2012 10:30 AM

Where: Pinnacles National Monument
Highway 146
Paicines, CA 95043
(831) 389-4486

RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

--
This message was sent by Nieves Garcia Osuna (http://www.comcast.net/~nievesgo) from Almaden Hiking Group.
To learn more about Nieves Garcia Osuna, visit his/her member profile

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | http://www.meetup.com/~support

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?