Elie passed his interview... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:14:11 -0800
From: h <http://www.gmail.com/~h40>
To: noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: Elie passed his interview...

Hi Noelle,

Sorry not to have returned your call --- have been running all weekend.

Now I'm so exhausted that I'm ready for bed!

How was your workshop?

Elie passed his INS interview w/ flying colors.  Only downside was the
morality lesson he got from the guy --- "3 nationalities?"  "3
marriages?"  "no job?" etc.  He didn't miss a single history & culture
question.  His ceremony is this Thursday.

We'll have to celebrate --- but another weekend when I have a free moment.

How are you?  How was your weekend?

Will call soon,hlh

Why do you want this page removed?