Re: [Sonic #1965002] switching long distance and regional toll service for Fusion

 > From: "Sonic.net Tech Support" <http://www.sonic.net/~support>
 > Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 17:35:54 -0800
 >
 > In all honesty, technically it should not. Since its a 3rd party provider, and
 > since we don't allow that on Fusion, most likely they would try and place the
 > order and it would not go through. Unless you chose to port the number away
 > from us completely, which I don't think is an option when solely with Credo,
 > there should be no issue. That being said, I would still contact Credo as soon
 > as you can.

I just called them and cancelled the order (both the long distance order
and the regional calling order).  I told them that long distance and
regional calling were included free as part of the service.

I hope we're good to go now.

 > Kristina M.			http://www.sonic.net/~support
 > Sonic.net Support		707.547.3400
 > Santa Rosa, CA 95407		http://www.sonic.net/support/