RE: [occupy-where-I-live] Re: Google's CEO hasn't heard about us. Should we introduce ourselves? (fwd)

Obviously, Zuckerberg has said lots of dumb things.

But, when did the Twitter founders say something stupid?  I don't recall
that ever happening.

And, to respond to this Pablo Ghenis person: the dumb things said by the
rich and/or powerful reveal their true motives and believes, and any and
all comments should drive our purchasing and financial support choices,
even if change is not immediate.  I mean, why bother changing to a credit
union rather than having everyone settle on banking with Bank of America?

Why do you want this page removed?